- RSS Channel Showcase 4206841
- RSS Channel Showcase 5044157
- RSS Channel Showcase 6846354
- RSS Channel Showcase 9776560
- 03/31/17--10:32: Why the Consumer Wins When Walmart and Amazon Battle Over Prices
- 08/04/17--10:58: 3 Crucial Battles in the War of Big Tech
- 11/16/17--10:12: Warning: One of These Monopolies is Going to Control You
Now, the war of prices is a seasoned game of strategy which brings suppliers into the mix. Both Walmart and Amazon reportedly hound product supply companies to lower their prices in order to better compete.
The big tech companies just seem to get bigger and bigger. Is there any hope for industry disruption? Or have they basically secured their hold on monopolies in their fields?
Why are governments so interested in breaking up monopolies? To protect the biggest monopoly of all, the government.